Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Coastal Scents - Kinda Disppointed :(

Today I received my Coastal Scents order that I placed Saturday night and I was like what in the world!? I ordered the combo set #5 which comes with 4 eyeshadow palettes. Well when I opened the box I only had 2 out of the 4 palettes. I was so disappointed! I called and let customer service know and she didnt give me any problems and told me she would send the 2 missing palettes out. When I asked how long it would take for them to get to me she responded 3-5 business days. I guess I thought because it was their mistake they would be kind of like let me get them to you right away but NO, regular shipping. I was disappointed again and was like really? I really like my palettes that I did receive but it just took the fun out of it knowing I didnt get everything I ordered. Until I get the other two palettes I guess I will be ok lol.

Love Honey C.

1 comment:

  1. That truly does take some of the fun out of it but the palettes are worth it Honey. I actually have not received my order but it should be here soon. The concealer palette is my favorite. It's perfect for me throughout the year because during the summer I'm always 2 shades darker, because I'm a water bunny, lol, and during winter I'm a shade lighter than normal. It's good to always have it handy.

    ReplyDelete