Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free Gifts From Sephora


















                                                              


When you go in Sephora and you purchase something they offer you the Beauty Insider card. Well when you get so many points you receive free gifts. Well I went into Sephora to check out the Kat Von D concealer and I got the Dior - Capture Totale Serum. Has anyone tried this? Let me know what you think and is it OK to use on sensitive skin? I put it on my hand and it feels good but it has the perfume smell and I really don't want to break out. Also they gave a package called blemishes no more by Dr. Brandt I'll let you know what I think. Its suppose to help reduce blemishes, prevent future breakouts, and non-drying. You can find these products at sephora.com 

Love Honey C.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the Dior Capture Serum. Let me know how it works for you.

    The Garnier Gel-Cream was about $6.95 at Wal-Mart and it works wonders. After it's applied I let it cool off for a few mins. and then apply my concealer. My face feels so refreshed and well mosturized:)

    ReplyDelete