Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Died My Hair!

So I decided to go back natural and dye my hair back dark brown. I feel like it fits me better and plus I hate having to keep up my roots. I feel like it'll help me get my hair back into healthy shape ;) I love for my hair to be shiny. I used a hair dye I've never used before, "Herbal Essence" and it is AWESOME!! I love it! The color I choose was called Chocolate Velvet, sounds kinda sexy huh? lol But anyway so I died my hair and I didn't even hardly touch my roots. It came out perfect. I couldn't believe it. I bought this brand from Walmart and it was like $5.00 and something.  I would definitely recommend this hair dye but just be careful getting it on your skin because you will have spots lol. Anyways just wanted to update.

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment