Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Coastal Scents Combo Set #5 - I Can't Wait!!


Last night I ordered the combo set #5 from Coastal Scents. This Combo includes one  each of the 88 palettes. Receive a total of 352 colors in matte, shimmer, metallic and satin pearls. I can't wait to get it!! It was an early Christmas present to myself lol. I already have the 88 shimmer palette but I really wanted all the palettes. I'll update you when I get it!! :) You can find this product at coastalscents.com

You will receive 1 of each palette below with this purchase:

•88 Makeup Palette
•88 Ultra Shimmer Palette (I already have and love it!)
•88 Warm Palette
•88 Metal Mania Palette

Love Honey C.

P.S. I almost forgot to tell you this combo set is only 69.95+Tax+Shipping. That's $17.49 a piece. This may seem like a lot but it's not these palettes are $19.95 a piece if you do the math that would be $79.80 if you buy them separately. This is a GREAT deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment