Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer!

I'm so happy to have the new Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer! I went to Sephora today to check it out and the oh so nice consultant got me lol. She tested the concealer on me gave my recommendations and everything it was very relaxing. The only thing I will say is I definitely will be putting on moisturizer before I put on the concealer because it seemed to have a dry look to it. It was $26.75 with tax so not a bad price for the tiny bit you have to use, it is a .58 oz tube. I got the color Sand today because that's what was recommended for me. I will be trying it myself in the morning and I actually feel kinda giddy lol. I'll post what I think tomorrow after putting everything on myself. :) You can find this product at sephora.com

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment