Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finding Time

I have been finding it difficult to find time for my page since I've moved. I dont like it lol. I really don't see the difference in what I'm doing with my time. One week I work 9am - 6pm Mon. - Fri., off Sat. & Sun. and then the next week I work Mon. - Wed. 9am - 6pm, off Thurs. & Fri., then work Sat. 10am-5pm and Sun. 1pm - 5pm. There are only 2 people in my office and we alternate weekends so I really enjoy that. I'm wanting to go back to school but that's looking out of the question more and more. I know I shouldn't feel discouraged because everything happens for a reason but its kinda hard. I want to be the do it all mom lol, But how do I do it and still have time for my family. They are my priority #1. Online classes could work as long as they offer the course online. I'm going to think on this and let you know what I come up with :) Until then....

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment