Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pay Day & Paying Bills

Today is Thursday (Pay Day)! Have you ever been sitting in the floor with all of your bills around you and by the time you write all of your checks out your like dang I'm broke! Well I do that but I fail to realize Dang all of my bills are paid! Thank You Lord! It's hard being a grown-up we're in such a rush to grow-up but fail to rtealize the responsibilities that come with it. We don't see the struggles our parents go through to make ends meet but as we get older we start to understand. That's when the parents say I told you it wasnt easy! lol I have found that working hard makes you appreciate the easy things more, Well it I do anyway :)


Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment