Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Bailey is Getting So Big !




Bailey is getting so big OMG! He is going to be 8 months old this month and I feel like I just got him a month ago lol. I'm still having trouble with him potty training because he still has accidents. I constantly take him out but sometimes he wont do both. Do pets poo and pee when they go every time? I know that's too much info. but I need to know these things lol. Yesterday I took him out and he pee but didn't poo but less then an hour later he poo in the hall (GROSS!) What do I do??? What can I do to help him train a little faster with no accidents? Any advise is appreciated :)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment