Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

October Hair Product Favorites!

Right now I'm loving Treseme' Mouse, Regis hair silk drops serum and the Dove flexible hold hairspray. In Georgia we have unbelievable humidity here and these products so far have been the best on my hair. I know before I was all excited about the got2b products but that was until it rained one day and I was horrified. It rained 4 days in a row and I was disappointed so back to my old favorites I'm running lol. I couldn't believe the difference the moisture and humidity block that the Treseme' mouse gave my hair :) I have naturally curly hair so that's something I definitely need. Let me know what you guys think of my hair because this is a picture of my hair with each product. Can you tell a difference? Oh yeah and the got2b products started drying out my hair so Ive been using the Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner (Has helped so much!)

Love Honey C.






All day humidity resistance!


No comments:

Post a Comment