Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Growing My Eyebrows Back

I have decided to grow out my eyebrows..... Its soooo freaking hard! I just want to cut/shave them off! lol Seriously it really is hard because the hair is all crazy and ugly! Especially for me because I was shaving mine ALL the way off. I have my eyebrows tattooed on. I love it because I will never loose my shape, and if I want to reshape them I just shade in a little with a eyebrow pencil, no big deal. I decided to grow my eyebrows back because of my daughter. Her eyebrows are gorgeous and that's exactly how my eyebrows looked before I started harassing them lol. I just started out like every other female the evil tweezing disease. I kept going and going until I hardly had anything left until finally I would just shave them and draw them on. Well one very hot summer about 3years ago I wanted to get them tattooed on because I got tired of getting hot, wiping my face and having 1 freaking eyebrow. That crap was embarrassing! So I finally got them done by my Baby of course and I am very happy with them. Now I just want them a little different (with hair) lol that's it just hair over it. Is that weird? I want the arch a tiny bit higher, which is growing pretty nicely and a lot faster then I expected Thank You Jesus!!! I'm posting pictures of when I first started growing my eyebrows out and as of today. It took exactly 1 month and 5 days. YAY! What do you guys think of cosmetic makeup tattoos?

Love Honey C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment