Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

The T-Mobile Webstick Review


Today I'm writing a review on the T-Mobile Webstick. It sucks! I bought it to be my soul Internet provider, little did I know that they only give you 5GB before they slow you down past dial-up. I hate even logging on to my computer now because it takes FOREVER! I signed a 2 year contract on 8/11/10 and I'm ready to pay the termination fees already and it hasn't even been a month and a half. I called customer service and of course there is nothing you can do. They give you 14 days to cancel the contract but it takes about that long to reach the 5GB point and then boom your stuck in the contract. I'm pretty disappointed in the service and I wish they would've at least told me before I signed the contract and bought it that this should be like a Internet for away from home. If you love the Internet and you do a lot of browsing DO NOT go with the T-MOBILE Webstick for Internet. Well that's all I have to say about that guys. I'm very unhappy. It's taken over 30 minutes to upload a 7 minute YouTube video, What is that????

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment