Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Snapit Screen Capture 3.7 Review

I was asked to do a review on Snapit Screen Capture 3.7 and I'm so excited to say I honestly love it! I will always give my honest opinion anytime I do a review. So you know how you take a picture and there are just things in the picture you just don't want? Well this very handy program lets you crop the picture exactly how you want it. Best of all, it not only crops pictures, it crops anything you want instantly. I went on a random website and I cropped some pictures. I'm definitley going to be using this program a lot! This is how they turned out:
This is from her website and Mary J Blige was right beside her.

I cropped this picture from having everything behind her.
You can't even tell these pictures were altered it looks so nice and cleanly cropped. I think this is a great cropping tool for anyone trying to show something specific, because your able to crop the part you want and save it. Like this:


SnapIt Screen Capture 3.7



Capture anything you see on your PC screen! Don't waste time cropping your captures.
Take a "snapshot" of anything exactly what you need, with just a click.
Irreplaceable tool for Bloggers, Designers, Office Workers, Business People, Analysts,
Technical Writers who have to describe interfaces, menus, buttons, etc.


- Supports hotkeys, auto-saving, clipboard
- Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard
- Tracks capture history, auto-saves captured images
- Saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats
- Auto-names captured images

This is the link: http://www.digeus.com/products/snapit/snapit_screen_capture_3_5.html

I'll be doing a giveaway for my readers if they also create

a unbiased review in any blog/forum/twitter/facebook, etc, contact me with link to the review @ honeychavous_blog@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to give you the registration name and registration code.

Let me know what you guys think :)

Love Honey C.






No comments:

Post a Comment