Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Oil of Olay....



Today I went out on a mission to find a great moisturizer. On my mission I found Olay Body quench plus age defying body lotion. It smells so good and fresh. I already use the Olay Regenerist - Regenerating Serum and I love it! I use to use it a very long time ago and then stopped and have recently  (last week) started back using it :) I really hope this lotion works great because I feel like my skin is starting to show age. I never used moisturuzer on my face because its very oily and I didn't think I needed it, Well I guess I was wrong because let me tell you I ve been watching a lot of Youtube and all the makeup gurus are telling me the very opposite of what I thought was right. So tonight I am going to start faithfully moisturizing. I hope I see an improvement in my skin because I am only 27 and I don't want to look older then I am due to not taking care of my skin, So I will say better late then never right? ;) I will update you guys and let you know what I think until then....

Love Honey C.


No comments:

Post a Comment