Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Hair....

My natural hair just combed out, very frizzy.
Today I want to talk about my hair :( I do not have the perfect hair as I wish and it is far from easy to manage. I don't know what to do with it really to make it easier. Yeah I can wash it, put serum, smoothing lotion, mousse and then hair spray but i don't want to do that every day. I want to have straight hair. I love the way my hair looks straight beautiful and shiny. It just looks so easy to just wash your hair and let it air dry and not freak out about frizz and be about your way and have picture perfect hair. Well only in my dreams. I have researched and talked with people about a Japanese hair straightener and I want to but its extremely expensive and I'm horrified my hair might fall out. I feel stuck. I don't want to flat iron my hair everyday because I would like to have healthy hair and if I straighten it everyday that would take FOREVER! Also living in GA we have horrible humidity so its difficult. If you have any suggestions let me know. :)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment