Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Reading



Why don't people like to read anymore? Even their children they would rather put on a movie for them instead of hand them a book. I don't understand. I love reading! Even though I don't read as much as I use to but I will pick up a book faster then I would watch TV, But I haven't been doing that lately :( Now that I'm blogging about it maybe that'll help remind me of my books. They even have the electronic books now. That's crazy to me because its not letting you put your mental concentration into it to actually get into the book. When I read I can see pictures and I can even put myself in the book its amazing! I want my daughter to be the same so we are always at Barnes and Nobles in the mall. They actually have pretty cheap books and she gets to pick 2 every 2 weeks so she has a week per book to read them. She loves it! They have a reading center and everything. Its awesome! So parents please get your children books so they can be our smartest generations ever because when we're old and ready to retire we will be depending on them to make the smartest decisions for our country. It doesn't matter what you read it will always teach you something new :) I love the fact that you can go to the library and get books for free. The only thing is you are limiting your time and if you really enjoy the book you cant purchase it. But whatever makes you happy let it expand your mind ;) Here are some of the books my daughter and I like to read and I also love for her to read to me. So instead of me reading her a goodnight story she reads to me :)

Love Honey C.


No comments:

Post a Comment