Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

How Does Shopping Make You Feel ?


I really love to shop!! I can honestly say I don't care how my day is going but if I go shopping I always feel way better! I can just buy one thing and it brightens up my whole day :D I'm serious lol. I cant help it, I guess its the fact of knowing I bought it with my own money and its mine. I don't have any credit cards because I believe if I cant pay with my debit card I sure don't need it. I had a Macy's credit card before but I paid that bad boy off and CANCELLED!!! Now I'm a debit girl. I love to buy a lot of cheap things too that way I feel like I got more for my money. Its just weird. Like my previous haul blog for E.L.F, got2b and Wet N Wild everything I bought was a dollar if not much more.Oops I lied the hair products were 4.99 a piece. Sorry. OK now I'm just talking on and on so leave me a comment on how you feel when you get to shop. :)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment