Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Biore' Face Wash Review


I'm absolutely in love with this face wash ! It works and it's very inexspensive. I have tried everything  from Proactiv which broke my face out even worse, Clean and Clear - broke me out like a rash, and so many others and I would have to say that I'm really impressed with this face wash. It doesn't over dry my face and it doesn't burn unless of course I get it in my eyes like a dingy lol. But seriously I don't have any bumps right now, but I do have like light blackheads I guess is what it is not sure. I was only using my fingers though, not really scrubing and cleaning my face. So today I decided to use a toothbrush, yes a toothbrush and my skin was really soft and refreshed looking :) Yay! So that's what I'm going to be doing for now on washing my face with a brush. OK maybe tomorrow or sometime this week I'll go get a face brush from Sally's or Sephora lol but I'm going to keep washing my face with a brush is what I mean :) I noticed that there were fewer blackheads and my pores looked smaller too. Very excited.... Ok so I'll update you guys in a few to update on this fabulous product to make sure it's still doing it's job.  :D

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment