Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Girls Pick Me Up Night


OK have you ever had that friend that just needed you to pick up her spirits? LOL Well I one of my girls are going through ruff times right now and so last weekend I decided to do a girls pick me up night and I took her on a date to Red Lobster (So freaking good!) and then we went dancing. We had hella fun OMG it was great. She danced the night away with the biggest smile and I felt like it couldn't have went more perfect. I love this girl like a sister and it hurts to know she is hurting, so me being me I have to put a smile on her face every chance I get :D
I just want to say if your down I really hope you have that friend that will pick you up and show you that good time you need and even though it doesn't heal your pain your mind will be free for a little while :) and that's way better then not at all right? and to my friend girl I always have your back!

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment