Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

*Choice of Music*

Do you think after you have a child your preference in music changes??? I do because I use to listen to the rap with all words you can't say in front of you grandma lol but now I don't even like to listen to anything talking about sex period while shes in the car. I don't want to seem like a hypocrite but kids really do look up to parents and we have to be an example. Have you guys ever seen the commercial where the little girls are imitating a singer and shes laying on the couch dancing. She was probably 10years old if that. Music has a big influence in children's lives. I even feel a little awkward when I go out with friends maybe to a club because I'll hear the music and I don't like the real version, I'd rather hear the radio version lol. Tell me what you guys think.

What made me think to blog about this is one day I was pumping gas with Ariana in the car and this man was at the pump on the other side and his music was so loud and the lyrics were so horrible that I literally wanted to turn my B**ch switch on and tell him if I wanted my daughter to hear that I would be playing it in my car! Do people not have the respect to turn down their music when they re are around others that may not prefer to hear those lyrics!

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment