Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

I Don't Like Liars!!!!

What do you do when your day has been everything but perfect? Well, I go to sleep wishing the next day would come sooner. I love to sleep so that's how I get away from everything. I don't like to really do anything when I'm mad because I don't want to rub my bad mood off on anyone or bring them down. Have you ever just had that one person that could just tick you?? Well mine are liers. It erks my bones to just be around liars and its hard for me to sit there and smile. I can't do it but my boyfriend has no problem with being friends with people like that and it bothers me. I get aggravated every time I go to My Babes shop because of his associates. I'm thinking I shouldn't go there for a while because, I've told him how I feel but it doesn't seem to do any good and that's fine with me. Its his choice and he's grown so I can't change his mind and I'm not changing the way I feel either. How do we compromise? So what to do.... Just not talk about it? Or bring it up and he'll feel like I'm nagging? It seems like sometimes nothing is the right thing to do. This is my blah day and I pray and hope tomorrow is a better day! Thank you Lord.

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment