Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesdays 10 Minute Workout

Today is Wednesday and you should be feeling pretty good about your selves for getting to Hump Day lol. Today your also going to be doing 4 super easy exercise steps and I hope you all enjoy getting in shape. If your having any problems with anything or have any concerns please ask. By no means am I a physician but I can definitely give my opinion :) So here we go....

1. French Press - Keep your elbows pointed straight up. Slowly lower the weights to the sides of your head and press up.

2. Stiff Leg Dead Lift - Keep your head up and your back arched. Bend at the hips, then slowly return to a standing position.

3. Pullovers - With your elbows slightly bent, lower the weights as far back as possible then arc them up to about forehead level.

4. Tricep Kickbacks - Keep your elbow higher than your back and extend the weight until your arm is straight. Slowly lower the weight back down.

OK guys that's day 3 how are you feeling? I'm pretty tired and sore but I'm putting in my head its going to be worth it lol. Well I'll be putting Thursday on here bright and early, So until then see ya!

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment