Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kim Kardashian - Fit In Your Jeans By Friday !




Today I am going to start the Fit In Your Jeans By Friday routine. I'm so excited :) I've been wanting to try this video for a while now and I'm so excited that I got it for my birthday from My Babe. lol I know it's a little weird getting a exercise video for your birthday but I really wanted it. I really would love to be very toned because right now everything jiggles and I'm not liking that so much. I have a almost 8 year old and I would love to have the energy she has to be able to keep up with her. So I have decided to start this routine today and I'll be giving you guys a review on Saturday because that will be my full 5 days actually doing the routines. I also do simple exercise in the morning with my boss which I'll blog about that separate so I can give you guys the day by day routine I have actually started as of this Monday 8/23/10. So I will update you guys on Saturday :) See ya!

Love Honey C.




1 comment:

  1. just to let you my sexy girl.you are,always have and always will be the most beautiful amazing women to me. No matter what jiggles
    much sexier than being a stiff board lol but
    Im going to support you in anything you wish to do to make you feel more sexy and confident about yourself....plus that means i get to see more sexy stuff!!!! lol. love you babe without you Id be only a corps

    ReplyDelete