Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesdays Exercise Routine

Today you have 4 exercises to do but its still only 10 minutes. If your like me you don't have a lot of time to invest in your self but I can definitely use 10 minutes for myself. So here we go with Tuesday guys.


1. Wrist Curls - This exercise focuses on the forearms. They're also very effective at strengthening you wrist and hands. Try to get as much range of motion as possible.


2. Shrugs - Let the weights hang at your sides and raise your shoulders as high as you can. Hold for a second, then lower them back down.


3. Double Curls - Curl the weights up to your shoulders and slowly lower them back to your hips.


4. Two Arm Row - This is a back exercise. Raise and lower the weights from several different angles to more effectively work the back muscles.


OK guys that's day two, Please let me know if you have any questions OK. I'll post again in the morning for Wednesday :) Feedback is appreciated so if you have any tips of your own let me know! I love to hear from you.


Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment