Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursdays 10 Minute Work Out

Thank God it's almost Friday lol. Guys I'm not going to lie I'm not in shape and I get tired easily so I am ready to rest but I cant give up because that will be 1 more time I give up on myself and I wont allow it this time. I know its really hard to stick with exercising if your like me, You think you have a million other things to do lol. Trust me I give myself EVERY excuse. But I'm moving on because I will talk forever so are you ready for Thursdays workout? Well you'll be happy to know you only have 3 exercise steps for the day and here they are:

Remember it's only 10 minutes!

1. Calf Raise - Hold the weights at your sides and raise your heels as high as possible. Do some with toes in, toes out and toes straight ahead.

2. One Leg Biased Squat - Lean slightly to one side so that one leg carries almost all of the load. Use your other leg to keep yourself balanced. Do 10 repetitions with each leg.

3. One Arm Row - Lower the weight to almost floor level, then bring your shoulder as far as possible. This is a back and lat exercise.

What did you think about todays workout? Do you think you can do this every Thursday? I actually think I can handle it :) I'm very proud of you guys for sticking with me all the way to Thursday and tomorrow will be your last day until Monday and then we'll just start over. I won't re-post the exercises but I will be giving my updated review on how the exercises are working for me. So I really hope you guys are enjoyed this week so far. Ill see you in the morning :)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment