Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Urban Decay Primer Lotion Review

I'm not going to lie I didn't get to use the Urban Decay Primer Lotion but a few days days last week that's why I haven't done a review yet. However I did wear it over the weekend when it was 97 degrees outside and I would have to say so far its holding up. I'm getting to wear it this week and it seems to be a great product. :) So if you want to try it I got mine from Sephora and it wasn't that expensive either. Until next time....

P.S. OMG I really didn't want to tell anybody this but oh well lol everybody does it. the other night I slept in my makeup I was just so freaking tired and I slept with my makeup on. And you ll never guess what!! My eye makeup was still perfect. I couldn't believe it lol but anyways that's it.

Love Honey C.



No comments:

Post a Comment