Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

E.L.F. * got2b * Wet n Wild -- Hual !





I was with my daughter the other day and I had to run in CVS and dang if something beautiful didn't catch my eye! A SALE sign!LOL  Yes it woo me in and attacked my emotions, so this is what I ended up with. You wouldn't believe the awesome prices I got on these products, So I even took pictures of my receipts for you guys to show how much I saved. I just went crazy in there. Oh yeah and Ariana got 2 little glitter eye shadows. Then I went to K-Mart. I don't know if there is a K-Mart everywhere but yeah they're actually pretty reasonable. I went crazy in there too. OK not as bad as CVS.  I have been using the got2b products for about a week now and I'm super happy with them. My hair is naturally curly and I have a lot of frizz and it has actually eliminated so much of it! I wear all these products at one time and it doesn't make my hair oily or weighed down. :) I will probably do some looks and post pictures. I know i got 2 foundation brushes but they were only $1.00 each and I love brushes. That's the only thing that wasn't on my receipts and I got them from Dollar General. I just wanted to share this with you guys and I hope you enjoy my small haul. Email me with any questions :)

Love Honey Chavous



No comments:

Post a Comment