Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dear Diary 9/1/10

This week has really been stressful for me, it's like I feel like everyone has been testing me. I know I'm looking like boohoo the clown, because everybody is like Honey you sure are quiet is everything OK? I guess I talk a lot. ;) I think I need to learn yoga foreal, to get into my zing mood lol. No seriously I tried yoga before and all that upside down stuff gave me the worst headache in the world. I've been talking to my friend Monica H. in California and we actually started planning me a trip to go visit lol she is so random. I love her for that though. I'm feeling kinda moody and lonely like I have nobody and I don't like that. I really don't ever feel like that because I always have someone you know, but right now I feel like no one is understanding where I'm coming from. I have so much on my mind and I really don't feel like I can just say what it is. Its hard holding in because everyone needs that go to person. I will feel it out and when I feel its right I'll share with somebody who I feel will understand me and not be negative with it but boost me up and be like girl your doing great and it takes time to get where you want to be. I think I'm about to do my makeup to feel pretty I'll be back!

Love Honey C.

P.S. I'm going to cheer myself up lol. I'll be back with the results.

OK I did a blog about hats and that is where I just did my makeup. I didn't do anything to my hair but pull it to the side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment