Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pure Ice Nail Polish




Well yesterday I blogged about Pure Ice nail polish in Splash and it made me want to go buy some more! lol I love this nail polish! It is only $2.00 a bottle. Its very affordable and you can just run to Walmart and get it at anytime. I love the fact that you can just get together change and get some polish lol. Sorry talking about those broke days. Yesterday I bought 6 new bottles, I got Rosebud, Spit Fire, Celestial, Beware, Busted and Don't You Wish. They're all very beautiful colors and I'll be having fun with my mini me painting nails this weekend since I got on to myself earlier for neglecting my fingers and toes. So I'll be showing you guys through out the week :) Chow!

Love Honey C.

Rosebud & Spit Fire

Celestial & Beware

Busted & Don't You Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment