Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Don't Want To Be @ Work Today!

Today it's really hard for me to be at work! I feel aggravated because I'm feeling unappreciated and like I'm not doing anything right. When some one puts you down it makes you not want to do your best. Why do people feel like they have to put someone else down or make them feel like shit to make theirselves feel better and in control. I have never thought I was better then anyone because I appreciate the differences in people. Everyone is different for a reason, to have their own personality. I love everybody and I am always willing to listen :) I just wanted to blog about how I felt today and now I actually feel better because I'm talking to my good friend Monica H. She is the best lol. She lives in California and I'm so sad she left Georgia  :( She came here from California because her husband is military. Now that her husband is in Korea she moved back home :( I miss her !! OK I'm done talking for now lol. See ya later!

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment