Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Pure Ice - Splash



I love Pure Ice nail collection! I've seen a few people show off their colors and then I saw a few people say they didn't like it. I couldn't beileve it lol. I can literally wear Pure Ice forever! OK I need to practice changing my polish. I hate wearing polich on my nails because it chips so easily. I wirk in a office all day typing and then come home and play on my laptop typing. So, my  nail polish doesnt last but my toes are awsome lol. My favorite color is Splash for the summer its so bright, pink and just beautiful. Well I just wanted to blog about the brand :)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment