Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Honey and Sugar Remedy

Do you guys try remedies? I do lol. I can't help it I just want to see if they work. So Joe the maintenance guy at my job gave me this paper and was like you should read this I was like ok. Its about sugar and honey healing cuts, scraps and burns. Very interesting stuff so what I thougt was hmmmm if it will heal cuts it may help acne because after you squeeze your acne it's like a cut right? So I get the best idea ever I put the honey all over my face and oh man it's so sticky! I have never touched honey in my life and its pretty thick feeling. But anyways its suppose to heal withing like 1-3 days so I figure if I leave it on for a couple of hours today and tomorrow after work do the same thing maybe it just might work! So I will let you guys know if it does :) You can read this information at http://www.alsearsmd.com/ he has all kinds of ways to natural healing. Check him out :)


Love Honey C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment