Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Being Negative Isn't Cute.



Why do people think you want to hear all the negative things they have to say? I mean I want you to cheer me up not make me wish I wouldn't have answered my phone. Ugh! Call me and tell me the good things that happen and then tell me what bad happen to YOU, not someone else. I love to talk and I will talk all day long but some people all they do is complain. I can listen all you want but if I give you my point of view on your situation and you don't like my answer, don't look at me crazy. Hell I'm not the one who is asking for the advise LOL. You should look at everything from all angles that way you feel like you have options and not stuck in a situation. Look at everything as a learning experience and if it's a bad one well you know what not to do next time :) Well I have to go for now See ya!


Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment