Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

About My Day & Wet Seal Haul

Today My Family and I went to eat at Taco Bell which today was so freaking nasty. I couldn't even eat my food :( lol Anyways then we went to the Flea Market and it was so hot OMG!  we just got his cell phone case and Ariana got a bamboo, because that's the only type plants we can keep alive lmao. No serious. Ok then we went to the mall THANK YOU JESUS they have a/c I was about to die, it was 97 degrees today not including humidity index ugh! I went to Wet Seal and I fell in love!! I found these brown knee high boots on sale for $21.99 So exciting! I can't wait until winter. That's not even the best part! If you bought a sale item then you could go to the 1 cent rack and get something. What the heck?! So I go over there and BLAM I found the cutest ankle boots and I can wear them in the summer and fall too because they're open toe. Yes! I love them both and I'm really looking forward to wearing them soon :) Well that's all I did today besides wash clothes and sweep lol Love you guys Bye!

Love Honey C.



No comments:

Post a Comment