Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

CVS Haul

I love to shop! Not a certain store not a certain brand just shopping in general and I honestly don't care what its for as long as I get to shop. Today we ordered pizza from Papa Johns (the best pizza ever!) and my babe was suppose to go get it and bring it back home well he was like I'm going to stop by CVS and get some milk. I jumped up so fast he didn't know what was going on lol. Its hilarious now that I'm thinking about it but I wanted to go look around. I bout some hair lotion by got2b (Aren't the charms so cute?), I wanted to try this foundation by Maybelline The Super Stay Makeup to see how good it works because it says on the bottle that it's micro flex, withstands heat, sweat, and humidity! Living in Georgia I definitely need that lol. Also your not suppose to be able to rub it off and of course oil-free yes! I have super oily skin so I try to use everything oil-free because I break out so easily and when I do.... Man its bad! Ok so I also got the Revlon PhotoReady translucent Finisher Powder and I hope that works too because Ive never tried that before either. And last I got some Scunci bands because all my Walmart brand rubber bands stretch out, I hate that! Hope you guys enjoyed reading my blog today :)

Love Honey C.


No comments:

Post a Comment