Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blogging vs. Youtube

Learning to really Love Myself the way I am, No makeup, no done up hair, just ME!


I really love to blog and do youtube videos but I think I'm more comfortable blogging. I'm more comfortable to say what's on your mind and write it down then try to say it and everybody watch. I've always liked writing my feelings and writing letters better then saying it. I don't know why it's just easier for me. I really like doing the youtube videos too but I feel weird talking to the camera and I notice things about myself lol. Like for example I swear I never knew I talked from the right side of my mouth! I made a video and watched it and got really upset and called my mom and was like did you ever notice I talk out of the right side of my mouth? She was like yes you've always done that. I was really self concious about it at first but then I really thought about it I was like if I've been talking like this all my life then why be embarassed about it now. Hell I'm southern so it will just match my accent lol. What I'm writing is very personal to me and I just wanted to share this because sometimes the things that you don't like about yourself  are what make you differnt! So now I love doing the videos but there hard because you cant just sit there and think of what to say then type it your actually recording yourself lol. Talk to you guys later ;)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment