Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ms. Ashawntay



My Sis/Bestie Ashawntay is pregnant with her first baby!! How exciting is that?! She is having a baby girl and her due date is November 13, 2010. My Sis is beautiful and the dad he looks ok (just kidding) but I'm sure her beauty genes will take over because her mom is very beautiful too. She is also a model and is very photogenic so world be ready for another model in another few months lol. While being pregnant I have only heard her complain about eating everything and her face being big. She was so petite and she's not use to having actual weight on her I told her finally she has hips like me lol. I just wanted to blog about her to tell her that she is beautiful and she is going to be a great mom. She has the biggest heart I know and tries to help anyone and hates to ask for help herself. I always have to tell her "I'm not hearing it." I love you and I can't wait to see you soon and we will probably be texting later lol.

Love Honey C.


A'Niyas foot

A'Niyas face

 

No comments:

Post a Comment