Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 1 Honey Review


Yesterday I did a blog on honey and sugar remedies. Well as you all know last night I tried the honey all over my face and as I was doing it I called my boss to let her know. This is the honey I used. I git it from IGA for like $1.00, not expensive at all.Well I left the honey on my face for about 2-2 1/2 hours and OMG my face was so soft afterwards! I did notice that my blemishes were lighter and when I woke up this morning the left side of my face was clear. I couldn't believe it! I went to work and my boss was like I tried the honey on my face and look the red in my bumps are lighter and it's so soft. I couldn't help but laugh because we both were very excited. So I'm going to try it again tonight only on the right side where the blemishes faded to see if they will clear all the way up and I'll let you guys know tomorrow! Until then love you guys and have a great night.

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment