Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 Minute Simple Exercise Routine....




Yesterday I started working out and man let me tell you I'm kinda sore today. I did 3 simple exercises and it took only 10 minutes! I'm so excited :) I'm 5'3, 134lbs and I'm not in shape or toned because I'm very relaxed lol . I like that work way better then lazy. So I'm going to be working out first thing in the morning at work with my boss which will be the 3 various exercises that we do and then at night I'm going to be doing the Kim Kardashian work out (which I'll blog separate). Today I measure myself at.... 36-Bust, 30-Rib, 29-Waist and 38 1/2-Hips. I used a body Measuring tape to get accurate measurements.

Oh yay I Found the routine, I knew I had a copy at home. This exercise is only Monday-Friday so you actually get to relax on Saturday and Sunday.

Remember only 10 Minutes a day !

I'll post each day as it comes so follow up on my blog daily to get the new steps for the day and I promise they will be there early enough for you to start or finish your day with :D

Love Honey C.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I know im a guy and all but babe by time I got done reading i was ready for tomorrow to be here so i could see whats next lol! great blog babe love you true x2.

    ReplyDelete