Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Is A True Friend ?

Do you really know what a true friend is....
A true friend to me is someone who is there for you no matter how good or bad a situation is, a true friend is someone who is still your friend when you have nothing and will make sure they keep your hopes up even when you feel like it's too hard. I'm soo blessed to say I have a true friend and her name is Nicole. We have been Besties/Sisters since the 9th grade and thats' been since about ummmm 1997 so that's what 13 years! OMG! I didn't realize it had been that long I guess when you really have someone special in your life, time is endless. Nicole and I have been through so many things in life together growing up and becoming the women we are and trying to find ourselves. If you make it through high school you usually make it through anything lol. She has a son named Nathaniel that will be 9 in August and I have a daughter that will be 8 in October. We had our babies close together not intentional but worked out perfect b/c We will probably need each other support through the teen years lol . I want to dedicate this blog post to her to tell her Thank You for being the sister I can always rely on when I had/have no one else and that I Love Her so much for being her!


Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment