Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday Babe !!

Birthday Boy !


Ariana & I
Yesterday 7/21/10 was My Babes' 29th Birthday and it was nice. Ariana (My Daughter) and I were running all over to get everything we needed at the last minute. I really need to stop waiting until the last minute to get things done. Thank God everything fell through and we went to Outback (his favorite restaurant) and had a few friends come but, I think I embarrassed him getting the Outback crew to bring out his cake and sing to him.lol  You know when you get nervous you get the giggles and can't stop lol that's how he was... It was soo cute! Well I hope you had a great Birthday Baby I Love You soo much and I hope you have many more!! 
Athena & Gigi
Love Honey C.
Lionel & Aort


BeBe & Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment