Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Update on Free Data Storage

                                              MOZY.COM
Remember I was looking for a website that stores you pictures and documents and I told you guys that someone suggested mozy.com? Don't use it!! So I signed up and it wouldn't work right and I called customer service to ask wheat I was doing wrong. Well the guy was like "well you have the free account so I really shouldn't be helping you." I said "What the hell?" I'm not going to pay for something I don't even know if it works right? and I really got nowhere with mozy.com. Later I logged back on and tried to retrieve my information and couldn't even find it I was pissed!! Thank God I didn't put everything on there and then delete it. I really only want picture storage so I don't use all the memory in my laptop, any suggestions anyone? :)


Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment