Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Georgia Heat!!

Why does it have to be so dang HOT in Georgia??? OMG! Right this second it is 97 degrees with 47% humidity, It's just so hot here you don't even want to walk outside to go ti the mailbox or get in the car to go some where ugh! It really doesn't make any since to not want to do anything b/c you will have a heat stroke. lol If you have ever been to Georgia you know it's not only hot but humid so you get sticky kinda nasty. I have lived in GA all my life and I think I need a change some where that's perfect all the time lol. Just kidding but it doesn't hurt to dream :) Well just wanted to vent bc I don't even want to leave work to get in my car. Now that's bad! Ok talk to you guys later.


Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment