Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Update Coastal Scents

A couple of days ago I posted about my package from Coastal Scents . Well the rest of my package arrived today and I'm happy now :) I received both palettes and now my order is complete. Although I think I'm going to give the 88 Shimmer Palette to my daughter for Christmas. I know shes only 8 years old but she really loves to play in makeup and play dress up. Plus by the time she is 16 years she'll be an expert lol. She loves little things like that too so it'll be well worth it.  Well I just wanted to  update you that I got my package. Nothing broken and wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap lol. I'm loving the colors and I can't wait to do a look with them.

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment