Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Drinking Water


Do you drink enough water? I don't and I hate that I don't. I use to hate water but its stupid because water is something you need for your body to be healthy. I've been doing better though, I'm not drinking as much as I should but I'm definitely doing better.  Today as I type this post I'm on bottle #2 yay! Did you know that the recommended amount of water is half of your body weight? I didn't know that until recently, I was on the Internet and I found it somewhere. But yeah you're suppose to take your weight and divide it in half and that's your recommended amount of water per day. I am about 133 so I just do this (133/2= 66.5oz.) So I divide that by how many ounces my drinking bottle is and there you go. So (66.5/17oz= 4 bottles/day.) The only thing I hate about drinking so much water is using the bathroom so much . Man that's annoying especially if your on a road trip. On the other hand I'm thankful because if you aren't able to pee its called a urinary tract infection. I've heard you could end up in the hospital and have to have a catheter and I just don't want that. So go for the best option drink water. lol I really don't know why I posted about this except the fact that a friend and I were were talking about drinking water and when I told her  she should be drinking half her body weight had never heard of it, so I wanted to share with you guys so you will know :) 

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment