Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kat Von D Concealer Review

What I think about the concealer...

Pros -
Great coverage
Eye brightening
Creamy
Doesn't smell
Not too thick if you put it on correctly

Cons -
I look dry under my eyes when I use it
It shows lines

I have problems with under my eyes for some reason I'm really dry and I use moisturizer before makeup and everything. I don't know what else to do. I think I'm going to take it back and try the Laura Mercier camo concealer. I saw someone use it in one of her tutorials and it looked very nice. I feel like Ive tried everything for under my eyes I just hate the dry look you know. Maybe I'll try it one more time and make sure but I'm almost positive I'm going to return it :(

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment