Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

How To Wear Your Tights

I love tights more then the next person but you do not wear tights with a shirt tucked in. I was at My Babes tattoo shop this past weekend and a lady had on some tights #1. they were black (I had no problem with that), #2. She had hugh white panties on that you could see. Obviously because I told you what color they were, the worst part, #3. She had her white t-shirt tucked in her tights! What the hell??, #4 She had on Jordan's and finally #5 she had on a brown Indian vest that didn't match. You know the kind of vest I'm talking about. I'm not a designer by any means but I know you don't wear stuff like that. I wish I would've taken a picture but I just coudn't do it.

When you wear tights they're not meant to be just pants, they go under skirts, long shirts or dresses. I'm sorry but if your wearing tights there is no reason I should see your panties or your wedgie. Yuck! Please stand in front of a window and see if you can see through your clothes because everyone doesn't like to see what you have. Sorry but I had to share this. lol Peace!

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment