Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Financial Thoughts

I've really been sitting here thinking about debt. OK I really hate it! lol. I'm making financial goals in my life right now with all the changes that are about to take place and I want to be smart about everything and always have a back up plan for emergencies. I've been researching and reading all about being debt free and saving money :) I love anything that deals with finances lol. This year Lionel and I have managed to do really well with our money! We have paid off 2 cars, we have no credit cards (Thank GOD because I hear and read so many horror stories), we don't have anything financed and starting November 1, 2010 we will not be eating out through the week. I'm so ready to start getting things like I want it :D I have decided that if we buy this house after our rental lease is up I want to pay it off in 10 years I'll only be 38. Sounds good to me lol. I still don't want any credit cards because it just seems like a rip off to me. I am going to come up with a 1 year goal plan every December, a 5 year plan and a 10 year plan that way I'm not over whelmed and I have short and long term goals :) Any advise? Let me know!! lol Well untill tomorrow....

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment