Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm Moving !!

I'm feeling nervous! Today we went and put money down on a house that we are going to rent for 6 months with an option to buy. We already have both contracts and everything is so weird. I get nervous about change because the house we're in now we've actually been here for 5 years. The house we're looking at is a fixer upper but I wanted it that way so I can have everything the way I want it. I feel a little anxious and I don't think it's hit me yet but we start moving next weekend. I hope I'm ready for this change because I will use this as a new/fresh start for my life. Financially and emotionally :) I'll be updating you on progress and although I will not be posting any pictures until everything is done that way I can post before and after pics so that will be a good while lol. Wish me luck and pray for me lol.

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment