Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Online Data Storage

OK So I need a online data storage website to be able to keep ALL of my pictures, something better then my Blackberry lol. I have some tell me about an external hard drive and then I had someone tell me right after that they aren't good for long term storage because they go bad. So.... I don't know what to do! I tried googleonlinestorage.com but it won't upload my pics and it was soo frustrating!! I need help and some better ideas lol. I have everything stored in a folder right now but i need to be able to access my picture files everywhere I go. Please any suggestions!!!


Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment