Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Free Data Storage!!

So I blogged yesterday about my little problem, well.... It's fixed yay! I have a friend thats in the military and she is also the one who I was talking about in my Let's Talk About Sex blog (check it out) and she told me about WWW.MOZY.COM it's free and everytime you refer someone they reward you with more space. Isn't that cool?! I was searching all day yesterday and now I'm excited. I haven't got to download any pictures yet but I did go ahead and set my account up so if you guys are interested here is the link   https://mozy.com/?ref=53MH9L   check it out and let me know what you guys think :)


(From actual website) When you think about it, all the important information in your life is now stored on a computer. Whether it’s photos and music or business documents and financial records, everything is digital. With Mozy, you can be sure your digital life will always be there when you need it.



Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment